Deadline: 6th of January 2023
The second edition of Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc’s yearly Prize for Innovation competition has begun. The objective of FMN Prize for Innovation(PFI)2023 is to draw attention to fresh and creative approaches to achieving sustainability in Nigeria’s food value chain.
Project Theme: Innovative techniques for local content development in the food and agro-allied sector.
The goal of this year’s FMN Prize for Innovation(PFI)2023 campaign aims to support the development of local content in Nigeria’s food and agro-allied industry and promote the growth of sustainable food production.
In order to assist a paradigm shift away from dependency on imported raw materials and toward the development of local capacities for the aim of supporting local communities, participants in this year’s competition will come up with unique solute
- Star prize of N5 million
- Open to residents of Nigeria aged 18 years or over
- Employees of the organizer and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition NOT ELIGIBLE
- No entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition
- Only one entry accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter available here , and @theFMNGroup on Social media.
- Closing date for entry : 6th of January 2023 for both Category 1 and Category 2. After these dates no further entries to the competition permitted.
- Based on the fulfillment of the contest’s requirements, entries will either be chosen at random or appraised on their merits by the organizer (s).
- The organizer maintains the right to give the prize to a substitute should the winner be unable to be reached substitute winner, forfeit the award, or give the prize to a good cause.
For further information, visit FMN