University of Bristol – Bristol University Think Big Scholarships
Deadline: 27 Feb/24 April 2023 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts September 2023
To attract the brightest and greatest international students to the University of Bristol, Bristol University is investing £500,000. For courses beginning in 2023, Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships and Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships are offered.
Bristol University, United Kingdom
subject of study:
Any full-time undergraduate program at the university, with the exception of those in medicine, dentistry, and veterinary science, as well as any one-year full-time postgraduate program and one of the two approved two-year programs in social work (MSc) or law (MA).
abroad studying students
Scholarship worth and components:
- The value of the scholarships awarded to international undergraduate students is from £6,500 and £13,000 annually, and they can only be used to pay for tuition.
- International postgraduate students may only apply their £6,500, £13,000, or £26,000 annual scholarship awards toward the cost of tuition.
- Additionally, candidates can be qualified for a £3,000 living expenses award during their first year of study.
Applying for a Think Big Scholarship is possible if you:
• are classified as an international student for tuition purposes AND
• have applied to begin any full-time undergraduate program at the University of Bristol in September 2023, with the exception of those in medicine, dentistry, and veterinary science; any one-year, full-time postgraduate program; or one of the eligible two-year programs in social work (MSc) or law (MA).
- You can submit an application for the Think Big Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship using the International Scholarships online application form.
- Undergraduate scholarship applications are due on February 27, 2023, at 10 a.m. (UK time). Postgraduate scholarship applications are due on April 24, 2023, at 10 a.m. (UK time).
- To obtain the application form and for comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, please visit the official website (link provided below).
To apply for Bristol University Think Big Scholarships