Deadline: December 20, 2022
Certa Foundation is currently accepting applications for its Judicial Clerkship Training Program 2023.
Certa Foundation aims at establishing a foundation for new legal activities that advance a society with greater justice and equity. They picture competent and effective attorneys strengthening everyone’s access to justice.
The Center for Law and Innovation at Certa Foundation’s Judicial Training Program prepares participants for work as judicial clerks. Legal writing and reasoning, legal research, and other abilities required for a judicial clerk at Rwandan courts taught in the course material.
In addition to the training, the Center for Law and Innovation works with the Rwandan judiciary to place participants in the most suitable courts. Participants exposed to not only the customary responsibilities of judicial clerks but also to additional administrative positions and networking possibilities during the Judicial Clerk term at the assigned court, which will last at least six months.
Only the top twenty (20) applications will be chosen for the Judicial Clerkship Training Program 2023. due to the intense competition.
- Must be aged between 18-30 years old;
- Must be holding an LL.B Degree from an accredited university or alternatively be in their final year of study.
- Must be of Rwandan Nationality.
- Must be able to attend all sessions physically and consistently.
- Must be fluent in Kinyarwanda and English. French is an added value.
- Must be familiar with Rwandan Civil and Criminal Court Procedures.
For further information, visit Certa Foundation