Deadline for Submissions: December 16, 2022
In order to upskill current and prospective product managers in the African fintech industry, the VFA Fintech Product Management Bootcamp is a 12-week course.
You will gain experience creating exceptional products for the African market using widely acknowledged best practices through carefully selected and contextualized content, engaging online workshops with PMs at some of the continent’s fastest-growing companies, case studies, and real-world problem-sets and deliverables faced by VFA’s startup partners.
- A mid-level product manager seeking to enter the fintech industry and advance their PM strategy skills
- A mid- to senior-level business unit manager with retail and commercial banking experience who wants to work in product management for a fintech company
- an expert consultant who has worked on projects for companies in the financial services sector
- A project manager at the mid- to senior-level who has developed their skills in more conventional organizations
You can anticipate the following by the end of the VFA Fintech Product Management Bootcamp:
For the sake of greater understanding:
- African Fintech Market & Key Players
- Product Strategies for Fintech
- Regulation of Fintech in Important African Markets
- Core Fintech Business Models Software Product Lifecycles
- User research and consumer needs
- Completing the Bootcamp application
- Each application is examined by Venture for Africa to identify people who fit the standards.
- Candidates that satisfy the criteria will be requested to submit: (1) A three-minute video in which you describe your present professional goals and the fintech PM Bootcamp. (2) 2 (two) references from people you’ve worked with or who are sufficiently familiar with you to be able to explain why they believe you’d be a good fit for the program.
- Top candidates will be invited to a final private interview
- Sessions for onboarding, kicking off, and orientation
- Access to the VFA PM resource collection + creation of study groups
- Bootcamp starts