Deadline: March 1, 2023
Applications open for the GSK Scholarships 2023-2024.Submit straight away! Three scholarships are available to help with the education and training of the next generation of global health leaders as well as the development of African health systems and health-related research.
Applicants who wish to enroll in the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine’s one-year, full-time, face-to-face MSc program are eligible for these highly competitive scholarships (LSHTM).
Three scholarships are available for the 2023-24 academic year. Each scholarship will cover
- tuition fees, including any mandatory field trip fees, and a tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 19,500.00.
To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must:
- be nationals of, and resident in, countries in sub-Saharan Africa.
- intend to return to sub-Saharan Africa on completion of their MSc year at LSHTM.
- confirm that they would not otherwise be able to pay for the proposed programme of study by submitting the Supplementary Questions Form.
- meet LSHTM’s minimum English language requirements.
- hold a first degree at either a first or upper second-class equivalency level.
- hold an offer of admission for 2023-24 for one of LSHTM’s 19 London-based intensive MSc programmes of study.
- Similarly, applicants that can demonstrate (in their application materials) the potential to significantly advance public health and/or health-related research in Africa will be given preference.
There are two steps in the application procedure. Deadline of 23:59 (GMT) on Wednesday, March 1, 2023,
candidates must meet all eligibility requirements and complete both stages specified below in order to be eligible for the money.
- Submit an application for a London-based MSc program of study for the academic year 2023–2024.
- Complete an online scholarship application and select the “2023-24 GSK Scholarship for Future Health Leaders” scholarship from the drop-down menu.
- This application must be submitted with a completed Supplemental Questions Form for this scholarship.
- Only this attachment is necessary (as applicants should have already submitted references; transcripts; a CV etc with their application for study).
For further information, click here