Deadline: January 15, 2023
Apply straight away for the Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Programme. a highly competitive fellowship program where, Early- and mid-career researchers whose work focuses on enhancing the learning and development of children and youth around the world are eligible.
Education sciences, psychology, economics, sociology, behavioral science, computer science, pedagogy, linguistics, neurosciences, and science of learning are a few of the pertinent fields. Scholars who want to integrate different levels of analysis and work across disciplines invited to apply.
Work to comprehend and embrace learning variability, advance the generation, transfer, and practical application of information on human learning and development, or boost the capacity to scale up successful educational policies and practices are all given particular attention.
During a three-year period, the fellow may use the money from the Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowships to pay for a portion of their salary as well as any other expenses related to their research, such as assistants’ salaries, equipment, technical support, professional travel, or trainee support. The money given directly to the fellow’s institution.
- networking opportunities, alumni gatherings, and chances to speak with other former Jacobs Foundation Research Fellows
- Media outlets to spread your work to a larger scientific and general audience
- Possibilities for growth on a personal and professional level by joining the network of the Jacobs Foundation
- A fruitful collaboration with room for creative ideas and initiatives both inside and outside the research sector.
- Acknowledgment as a network participant with the Jacobs Foundation.
- Obtain a PhD or equivalent degree within the past 10 years.
- Must be employed at an institution of higher education or research institute.
- Must conduct high-quality research in an area of interest to the Jacobs Foundation.
- Committed to engaging with the Jacobs Foundation and the Fellowship Network and contributing to the Foundation’s activities.
- Click on Post Application.
- Register on the Spigit website to gain access. If you already have an account, sign in directly.
- Fill in the online application form. You may save your application at any time and finish later.
- Applications must be completed by January 15, 2023, 23.59 CET.
Three additional documents submitted & uploaded in connection with the application form:
- The candidate’s curriculum vitae, including a list of the candidate’s scientific publications
- A published scientific paper by the candidate
sent separately to the Jacobs Foundation:
- A 1-page recommendation letter from a senior researcher, within or outside of the candidate’s department, supporting the candidate and describing his/her qualifications, initiative, and research. This letter should be sent directly to email@example.com.
Visit Jacobs Foundation for further information.