Deadline: December 2, 2022.
Applications open for Aurora Tech Award 2023. If you are a woman entrepreneur, and your project has improved the lives of a large number of people, then don’t delay, submit an application today!
The Aurora Tech Award is given annually to a woman founder of an IT startup whose work has had the most positive impact on global progress. Their objective is to assist women working in sophisticated technology, particularly female entrepreneurs.
Millions of people around the world have their lives improved by IT, so they want to promote new businesses in this sector. The award winner is a symbol of the freedom of choice that inDrive is restoring to its users. She defies preconceptions, is self-reliant, caring, and accomplishes exciting and significant work.
- First prize: $30,000
- Second prize: $20,000
- Third prize: $10,000
- In addition to the financial prize, the entrepreneurs will receive access to the inDrive mentorship program and other opportunities.
- The prize is open to nominations from any woman who founded or co-founded a business in the last five years.
- The nominee’s company’s main offering must be based on information technologies.
- The candidate must be a C-level employee of the organization at the time the application is made.
The nomination presentation includes:
- The candidate’s main achievements: A short bio, detailing any challenges the candidate faced while working on their startup and the professional attributes that helped her overcome these obstacles.
- The startup’s successes: An in-depth description of the company, its achievements, and an explanation of how the startup contributes to making the world a better place.
- The reason for the nomination: A comprehensive explanation of how the award will affect the life of the applicant, the company, or a particular community.
Presentations should include above mentioned information. Ensure the file is in PDF format and does not exceed 30 megabytes.
For further information about the award click here