Deadline: Not specified
Applications are now being accepted for the fourth cohort of the SME Growth Lab Africa-sponsored Africa Digital Accelerator Program. A digital accelerator program created to provide African SMEs with knowledge, skills, mentorship, and community activities to promote economic development across the continent.
Established company owners in all African nations will have equal access to business training, coaching, and assistance through this program, enabling them to grow their enterprises. Growing Founders receive training in leadership development, sales, and marketing. Selected participants in the program get access to a variety of corporate resources, strategic alliances, mentorships, and special community activities.
Successful candidates will have an amazing time taking part in a 4-week intensive training program in November 2022 that is run by select facilitators. Selling Techniques, Marketing Strategies, Financial Literacy and Management, and Legal Counseling are all covered within the program package and modules.
- Training on Business Acumen
- Exclusive access to community events
- Mentoring from business experts
- Access to business resources and community
- Certificate upon completion
- Strategic Partnership
- 24/7 Support
- Applicants must be business owners based in any African Country.
- Must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years.
- Must ensure promising commitment to attending virtual sessions and group calls.
- Enthusiasm to volunteer and participate in community events and project is an added advantage.
Visit SME for further information on SME Growth Lab Africa Accelerator Program 2022 Cohort 4