Deadline: November 11 2022
Applications for ASIP Accelerator Program 2022 are open! They are looking for the next generation of African Tech Startups disrupting major industry sectors! These include AgriTech & Supply Chain, FinTech, IoT & Connectivity, Machine Learning (Data Analytics), Cybersecurity, Clean Tech and RegTech.
Backed by anchor partner Telecel Group, the program is ideal for tech-oriented startups looking to scale through corporate and public sector partnerships. They scout, skill, and scale early-stage startups through intensive coaching and opportunities for pilots and Proof of Concept projects that subsequently open the doors for longer-term commercial agreements.
Are you looking to take your start-up to the next level? Are you ready to build a sustainable, repeatable business model using lean methodology? Or ready to scale your impact through collaboration with the private and public sectors? The Telecel ASIP Accelerator Program 2022, powered by Startupbootcamp Afritech is where you should be.
The Africa Startup Initiative Program is a program founded by Moh Damush, Telecel Group CEO as a CSR activity. Telecel Group then partnered with Startupbootcamp AfriTech to create the ASIP Accelerator Program which contributes in a meaningful way to the African community to help the young Startups in Africa whose innovative ideas are creating a difference in their communities.
To be eligible for the program, your startup
- Has to be formally incorporated
- Has at least 2 people working on the project and devoting at least 50% of their time to the project
- Has customers or clients using the products or services
- Is generating revenues from the products or services
Why join the program?
- The 10 startups in the program will receive benefits valued at more than EUR 500,000, including credits from AWS, Google Cloud Services, Hubspot, and many more. ASIP Accelerator also invests EUR 15,000 in cash to each startup.
- 3-Month Program: An intense 3-month program designed to support entrepreneurs scale their industry-changing technology businesses.
- Masterclasses: Expert-led sessions covering all scaling fundamentals – from business model canvas, lean methodology to fundraising
- Corporate Partners: Connections to the leading corporates in your industry for pilot projects, partnership opportunities, and as customers
- Global Network: Unmatched access to a global network of mentors, corporate partners, industry experts, and alumni across 40+ countries
- Tailored Mentorship: Over 1000 carefully selected mentors who provide hands-on support and valuable introductions
- Coworking Space:Free desks for your entire team in a dynamic co-working space for the duration of the 3-month program (pandemic depending)
- Living Expenses: €15K in cash per team to cover living expenses during the program
- Perks & Discounts: More than €500K+ in exclusive partner deals from leading technology providers such as Amazon, HubSpot, SendGrid, and others
- Alumni Growth Program:Continued post-program support far after the 3-month program through annual alumni only events, deals and tailored introductions
- Industry Events: Exclusive opportunities to take part in leading Commerce conferences and events
- Investor Access: Meet the most active VCs and Angel investors in your industry from around the world
- Demo Day: A day to celebrate your achievements during the program with 400+ investors, corporates, mentors and press attendees
- Startupbootcamp NXT: Upon completion of the program, startups will gain access to our extensive Global Alumni network. Furthermore, teams will be invited in our ‘SBC NXT’ Alumni support program, through which we provide 8 relevant Alum