Deadline:August 31 2022
Apply now for the CRDF Global Grant 2022. CRDF Global will award grants globally to a researcher or team of researchers at STEM-focused universities to conduct research and host an event relating to nonproliferation controls in universities.
CRDF Global is working with the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies (CNS) to build an understanding of national implementation of nonproliferation controls in universities, in the specific context of targeted research and how implications of emerging technologies for international security are affecting universities and research settings.
- Grants are a one-time, nine-month award of approximately $16,500.
- Applicants may apply individually or as a team.
- Members of research team must be nationals of Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, India, Kenya, Malaysia, Morocco, India, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, and Turkey who are affiliated with an academic institution or professional association of scientists and researchers
- Institutional and/or managerial approval is required for applications to be considered for this competition.
- Indian Institutions must be legally exempt from the FCRA Registration requirement and submit sufficient exemption documents or have the FCRA Registration and the correspondent bank account.
A completed application and supporting documents with all application sections filled out, including:
- A one-page abstract and proposed action plan stating:
- The research question,
- a summary of the proposed methodology,
- a brief review of existing literature on the topic and possible and feasible ways to disseminate research outcomes within the professional community.
- The abstract should be double-spaced in 12-point font no more than 900 words. The application should include specific plans on what kind of event or other method of research dissemination and promotion will be conducted.
- Proposed detailed budget: Note, the primary sheet of the budget should be used to fill out the project budget. Any Institutional support should be filled out in the CostShare tab.
- The curriculum vitae (CV) and passport or state-issued ID card for each individual on the research team. The CVs should be sent as a single PDF document.
- A list of relevant references.
- Application materials and research products must be submitted in English.
To apply, download the application materials and send completed documents to Suzanne Holcomb on mail. email@example.com
For further information, visit CRDF Global Grant 2022