Deadline: 9 September 2022
Are you a woman digital entrepreneur? Desiring to connect with likeminded entrepreneurs and be part of a community of inspiring women, apply now for eTrade for Women Masterclass 2022 an opportunity for Africa’s Development.
Organized in partnership with Damilola Olokesusi, Founder and CEO of Shuttlers, and eTrade for Women Advocate, eTrade for Women Masterclasses 2022 is a unique empowerment event for women digital entrepreneurs which aim at ScalingUp Women-Led Digital Businesses
The rapid spread of digital technologies across Africa is creating many business opportunities. Yet, women entrepreneurs still face obstacles to grow their businesses. To help address this challenge, the eTrade for Women initiative, led by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development(UNCTAD), will host a Masterclass for women digital entrepreneurs from English-speaking African countries in Lagos, Nigeria, on 6-9 December 2022.
All sessions will be delivered by renowned business leaders and experts in their ﬁelds.
- Inspirational Talks: Get inspired by inﬂuential leaders, the eTrade for Women Advocates
- Learning Sessions: Learn to lead, impact your team and go beyond your bottom line
- Policy Dialogues: Impact as you Take a deep dive into industry trends and identify business solutions to reach the next milestone
- Networking Opportunities: Connect as you join a vibrant community of peers who are shaping their digital ecosystems
In order to apply to the Masterclass, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You are a woman and you are the founder/co-founder of your business
- You have a track record of 2 to 5 years in this role
- New technologies and digital tools are at the heart of your business model and operations
- You are based in one of the following countries : Cameroon, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Uganda
- You want to make a difference and impact your ecosystem
Click here to apply.
Visit official webpage for further details.