Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development Bursary Awards 2023
Apply now for the Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development Bursary Awards 2023
The Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development (DALRRD) intends to award comprehensive bursaries to qualifying applicants pursuing and/or intending to further their studies in identified careers in the agriculture, land reform and rural development sector for the 2023 academic year. The bursary will cover tuition, accommodation, books, meals and monthly allowance. The bursary awards target the previously disadvantaged and impoverished persons from poverty-stricken and rural communities.
Fields of study and Minimum requirements (National Senior Certificate)
- B.Sc. Bioresource Engineering (Agricultural Engineering)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc.)
Mathematics and Physical Science: 6 (70–79)
- B.Sc. Animal Science
- B.Sc. Entomology
- B.Sc. Food Science
- B.Sc. Pasture Science
- B.Sc. Plant Pathology
- B.Sc. Viticulture and Oenology
Mathematics and Physical Science 5 (60-69)
National Diploma: Food Technology
Mathematics and Physical Science 4 (50–59)
- B.Sc. Land Surveying/Geomatics
- B.Sc. Town/Urban and Regional Planning
- B.Sc./BA Geo-Informatics/Geographic Information Science
Mathematics and Physical Science/Geography 5(60–69)
- National Diploma/B Degree in Geomatics/Land Surveying/GIS
- National Diploma/B Degree in Town/Urban and Regional Planning
Mathematics and Physical Science: 4 (50–59)
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
- Applicants must complete the relevant bursary application forms available from the website address: www.dalrrd.gov.za (Click on vacancies).
- Applicants who apply for fields of study that are not listed above will not be considered.
- Applicants who are not in possession of their University acceptance letter or Final results can submit their application while waiting for the said documents.
- All completed bursary application forms together with certified copies of ID and certificates/performance results should be sent to ONLY ONE of the following addresses:
Sector Education and Training
Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development
Private Bag X250
20 Steve Biko (Former Beatrix) Street
- No late application forms will be considered more so communication will be limited to successful applicants only.
- Deadline: 31 October 2022
Visit the Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development Bursary Awards 2023 webpage for further information
join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment