Fine Art Photography Awards (FAPA) 2022-2023
Deadline: October 9th, 2022
You are invited to participate in 9th Fine Art Photography Awards.A first contest celebrating fine art photography. We seek to find artists and unique souls who breathe and live for creativity through offering a platform for advancement and assistance in your journey to self-awareness and growth.
Fine Art Photography Awards is one of the largest award giving bodies for a community of artists ushering an era of new trends in the world of photography. Created in 2014, this competition is a melting pot for people where passion, interest, sense of beauty and openness to diversity in photography collide in intergalactic proportions.
Currently, our judges evaluate the work of the artists in twenty categories divided into professionals and amateurs. With such diversity, participants have a better chance at precisely defining their niche and showcasing their innovative prowess in the area they feel most comfortable with.
The Fine Art Photography Awards finalists in professional and amateur categories will receive the following prestigious titles:
- Fine Art Photographer of the Year
- Fine Art Discovery of the Year
- Attractive financial awards
- This once-in-a- lifetime competition is an incredible opportunity to trumpet your potential on the international stage.
- The main driving force and the greatest asset of the Fine Art Photography Awards is its reach. Get one of two titles, Professional Fine Art Photographer of the Year or Amateur Fine Art Photographer of the Year, and your name instantly recognized in the world of photography!
- Presentation of your photos in the Gallery of Winners and promotion in the international press is a fabulous chance to enter the world of professional photography.
- Additional incentives include attractive cash prizes for winners in the following order:
- $3,000 in the professional category
- $2,000 in the amateur category
Category winners (professional and amateur) and nominees of FAPA will receive gold, silver, bronze and white downloadable badges and certificates.
- Fine Art Photography Awards competition is open to professional and amateur photographers.
- Anyone over 18 years of age can enter the competition with the exception of employees of the Fine Art Photography Awards, their associated companies and employees of any company chosen to sponsor prizes for the competition.
- Judges not permitted to enter into the competition.
- There is no limit to the number of individual images each artist may submit. Images that have won prizes in other competitions or that have been submitted in other competitions currently underway are eligible.
- There is no time or date restriction on when the image was taken.
- You may enter the same image into as many categories as you wish. Additional fee for next category is $10.
- Files must meet the following specification;
- sRGB or Adobe98 colour space, 8-bit
- Longest dimension: 1100 pixels
- Saved as a JPG
- No Watermarks / Copyright Units / Logos on images
- Only bleed photographs without borders
- Winning Entrants must be able to provide a high resolution digital file (minimum 2000px wide@300dpi). This file used only to prove the ownership of the image. Winning Entrants who do not fulfill these eligibility criteria deemed ineligible and disqualified without the right to appeal.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrant must be the sole copyright owner of all photographs entered and must obtain permission of any people featured in the entries (or their parents/guardians if children under 16 are featured). Further, the entrant must not have breached any laws when taking their photographs.
- Entries judged by nominated judges.
- Images judged on artistic merit, originality, subject and style.
- The decision of the Fine Art Photography Awards is final. Winners announcement April 9th, 2023
click here to apply. For further information visit FAPA official site
join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment