ISTAT Foundation Humanitarian Aid Program 2022
Deadline: 1 September 2022
Apply now for the ISTAT Foundation Humanitarian Aid Program 2022!to obtain grant funding.
The International Society of Transport Aircraft Trading (ISTAT) Foundation is accepting applications. Through the ISTAT Foundation Humanitarian Aid Program 2022, the ISTAT Foundation seeks to provide grant funding for humanitarian organizations that use the power of aviation to help save lives, promote human welfare and alleviate suffering.
Up to US$10,000 in grant funding for humanitarian organizations that use the power of aviation to help save lives, promote human welfare and alleviate suffering.
Who qualifies for an ISTAT Foundation Humanitarian Grant?
- Organizations registered as a charitable, nongovernmental entity focusing on aviation-related humanitarian prevention, relief and/or recovery efforts for:
- Natural disasters (drought, floods, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, etc.)
- Human-generated disasters (conflict, social, industrial/transport accidents, etc.); or Health-related crises.
- This year, the Humanitarian Committee will prioritize aviation-related programs or projects
- With a geographic focus in developing or under-resourced regions,
- With innovations in Environmental Impact (ESG)
- In areas of urban mobility such as the “last-mile” provision in disaster relief.
- Organizations can only submit one application per year. Prior year recipients are able to apply in subsequent years.
- Umbrella organizations can only apply for a humanitarian aid grant if the proposed program or project is implemented by the umbrella organization itself.
Application materials must be submitted in English.
All applicants will be notified of the status of their application no later than Monday, 31 October 2022.
Apply Here for further information visit ISAST FOUNDATION site
join us on Telegram as well as Whatsapp for more opportunity updates
Leave a Comment