Job Opportunities: Disbursements & Collections Manager
FULL TIME | GLOBAL CAREER COMPANY | ANGOLA – Job Opportunities: Disbursements & Collections Manager
Responsible overall processing of payment instructions from clients, disbursement and collections of payments to and from the designated beneficiaries and detailed reporting payments effected and redeemed.
- The payments disbursement and collections responsibility includes the movement of client funds from designated business wallet account and to the designated beneficiaries and vice versa.
- The reporting responsibility includes daily, weekly and monthly reporting of all payment disbursements effected from the respective business wallets to the beneficiary accounts and vice versa.
- Extraction and filling of daily, weekly and monthly client statements, revenue, disbursement and collections reports, for onward confirmation of institutional payments and collections.
- Verification of AAMMSA business wallet accounts to confirm receipt of clients funds on daily basis
- Receipt and validation of payment instruction files and verification of consistency of the information visa vis funds received on the business wallets.
- Liaison with the designated institutional client staff to address any Afrimoney disbursement payment and collection issues that may arise in the course of processing payments instructions.
- Transfer of payments received at the designated business wallet to the beneficiary wallets based on the Customer instructions received.
- Generation of payments using the bulk payments portal as per instructions file received from institutional clients.
- Daily update and reconcile the designated accounts for the respective institutional clients.
- Receipt and verification of payment plan from the designated Super or Master Agent, and once acceptable, proceed with onward notification to institutional client.
- Dispatch payment plan to the Super or Master Agent for onward payment to the designated beneficiaries, upon receipt of the consolidated file from the Institutional client.
- Extraction of daily system dispatch report confirming the daily distribution of payments to the designated beneficiaries and confirmation from institutional clients regarding the field report.
- Responsible for overseeing the incoming payments of designated institutional collections business wallets and ensuring daily reconciliation and reporting as may be determined from time to time.
- Compilation of daily, weekly and monthly payment disbursements and collections revenue reports and onward submission to the Head of Operations.
- Compilation of daily, weekly and monthly payment reports for various institutional clients to confirm payments to the respective beneficiaries.
- Training, management and supervision of the work activities of the Disbursements and Collections Specialist and ensuring effective performance and conduct on a continuous basis.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Line Manager / Head of Finance.
Requirements for Disbursements & Collections Manager – Job Opportunity
Education & Experience
- Minimum of a Diploma or Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Commerce, IT or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at an operational level in a related environment.
- Computer Knowledge in MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Digital Payments Systems
- Must have a high level of integrity, be a team player and adhere to time keeping.
- Experience in Financial Management and Digital Payments will be an added advantage.
- Able to communicate complicated payments & collections issues, with effective presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to work with negligible supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have presentation skills to deal with different kinds of customers.
- Able to work under pressure and promptly meet deadlines.
Apply Now for Job Opportunities: Disbursements & Collections Manager
Leave a Comment