Apply and be part of the digitalundivided Do You Fellowship 2022 to give your business a chance to grow
Digitalundivided is a social startup with 501 (c) 3 status that merges data and heart to develop innovative programs and initiatives that catalyzes economic growth in Latina and Black women communities to Create a World Where Women Own Their Work.
15 promising Latina and Black women entrepreneurs and innovators will be selected to participate in the Do You Fellowship 2022. This one-year program helps founders access the tools, resources and networks necessary to supercharge their businesses. We aim to support them in their quest to reach the $1 million mark in revenue and or/or funding.
You will receive$5,000 equity free, cash grant for your business and exclusive access to:
- Business workshops led by industry leaders and best-in-class organizations
- Business advisory from digitalundivided’s entrepreneur-in-residence
- Financial advisory support
- A network of fellow founders
- Community-building sessions
- In-person graduation & celebration event
To qualify candidates must:
- Identify as a Woman
- Identify as Black or Latina (or both)
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Business registered for at least 1 year
- Majority ownership of an established business
- Tech-based or innovatively incorporates technology in the business model
- Annual Revenue of $250,000 – $500,000 or raised $50,000 – $500,00 in funding
- Poised for growth (looking for investments)
Applications close July 25, 2022 Apply here.