It is our pleasure to introduce you to the recently launched program Bachelor of Technology specialising in Climate Change at Anant School for Climate Action, the first climate school in India. It is the only undergraduate degree program in India offering students to specialize in climate technologies and thus be part of a $23 trillion climate economy globally.
We are inviting applications from interested candidates who are determined to create technology-driven solutions for climate change for the academic year that begins in September 2022. Please refer to the brochure attached to know more about the program.
Here are some highlights about the 4-year undergraduate B.Tech programme:
1) The people behind the Anant School for Climate Action
- Mr. Ajay Piramal, Chairman of the Piramal Group and President of Anant National University
- Dr Pramath Sinha, co-founder of the Indian School of Business (ISB) in Hyderabad and Ashoka University in Sonipat and Founding Provost of Anant National University
- Dr Anunaya Chaubey, Provost at Anant National University
- Dr Miniya Chatterji, Founding Director of Anant School for Climate Action and CEO of Sustain Labs Paris
2) Access to MIT solve network
- Anant School for Climate Action is a member of the internationally reputed MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) Solve network.
- This partnership provides an incredible opportunity to students of the B.Tech to learn from MIT Professors and have access to the expansive and global MIT Solve Ed network.
3) Applications and eligibility
- Extended Deadline: 15 August 2022
- 2 step selection process: (i) Online application (ii) online interview
- Candidates who are passionate about technologies, environment and sustainability are encouraged to apply.
- No age limit so students who graduated from high school prior to 2022 are eligible to apply.
- Up to 100% scholarships are available based on merit and financial need.
If you or anyone you know is interested, we encourage you to APPLY and fill the application form through our website. In case you face any issue with the application, please write to us and we will help you figure it out.
The team at Anant School for Climate Action remains at your disposal should you or any of your students wish to discuss the course more in detail.