The School Enterprise Challenge is an award-winning educational programme that is available to any school around the world through a free, all-inclusive online platform.
Developed by international charity Teach A Man To Fish,it aims at Business education and life skills for the next generation of entrepreneurs.our experienced team has helped over 430,000 young people to develop new skills through planning and running a business
Through the School Enterprise Challenge, young people develop essential life and business skills through practical, hands-on experiences:
- Team work
- Problem solving
- Critical Thinking
In a step by step process, we provide guidance to teams on their school business journey:
Step 1: Coming up with a business idea
Step 2: Creating a viable business plan
Step 3: Launching and running a successful business
- The School Enterprise Challenge is open to all schools from all countries, including: pre-primary schools, primary schools, secondary schools and technical/vocational colleges.
- universities are not eligible to take part.
- Students learn key skills, teachers learn new methodologies, schools win $25,000!
- We help you as teachers to learn new skills and methodologies for experiential education and schools gain extra income for essential resources.
- You can also win cash prizes for your school.
Deadline: 22nd November 2022.