The Sankalp Awards was designed to celebrate exceptional social entrepreneurs and exhibit innovative and successful businesses globally. Applications for this award are currently open and will run until December 16, 2021 at 11:59 PM EAT.
Deadline 16 December, 2021
Sankalp believes that the driving force that can transform unprecedented challenges into new playing fields by turning civilisations towards a paradigm that balances profits with collective societal good are the entrepreneurs. The Sankalp community shall once convene in march 2022 to guide and leverage the vast expertise of all the global stakeholders using this window of opportunity to shape the recovery of the global civilisation.
Through the Sankalp Africa awards 2022, the community wants to recognise the work of those entrepreneurs who have been building a new system that works as an enabling ecosystem that avails the right resources and environment for entrepreneurs to thrive and shape a vast new world, a new movement to propel massive change, shared and valued by all.
Who is eligible For Sankalp Africa Awards 2022 for Outstanding Social Entrepreneurs?
The potential applicant is eligible if they;
- Run a business with a high impact that caters for rural, low income or disadvantaged communities in any of the five sectors namely: Agriculture, Clean Energy and Climate Solutions, Livelihoods and Future of Workers, Financial Inclusion, Health, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene.
- Have a business with a clear for-profit model with high potential for scale
- Have a dedicated and experienced team of promoters
- Are you looking for funding between USD $100,000 – $1,000,000
- Have some proof of concept on the ground and are preferably generating revenues
Interested applicants should follow the link below in order to apply for the Sankalp Africa Awards 2022.
Click this link to continue with application for the Sankalp Africa Awards 2022 for Outstanding Social Entrepreneurs