Call for concept notes for strengthening youth’s mental health
The USAID Youth Excel call for concept notes for strengthening youth’s mental health in Southern Africa and East Africa
The USAID Youth Excel: Our Knowledge, Leading Change program will be managing a grant competition in 6 African countries. Beneficiaries will test and adapt solutions for a cross-sectoral problem in a regional context through youth led “research for change” approaches for positive youth development.
Deadline: 11/08/21, 11:59pm, East Africa Time
Youth Excel seeks concept notes from local youth-led and youth serving organisations to strengthen mental health and psychosocial support for criticized and vulnerable youth in Southern Africa and East Africa.
Organisations led by or serving criticized groups, which may include sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, age, disability and other identities, are encouraged to apply. The grant contest is not limited to certain technical sectors or to research organisations.
Local youth-serving and youth-led organisations are allowed to apply provided they meet the minimum standards and share Youth Excel’s objectives.
For More Opportunities Subscribe to our Page.
How to submit a concept note
- Download the request for application (PDF, 410 KB) Added 7/07/21.
- Attend our information session webinar on 27/07/21, at 1pm, East Africa Time. Register for the webinar.
- Download the Letter of support Template (Word, 33 KB) Added 7/07/21.
- Attend our second information session webinar on 2/08/21, at 3pm, East Africa Time. Register for the webinar
- Submit your concept note.
For more details:
Visit the Official Webpage of the USAID Youth Excel call for concept notes for strengthening youth’s mental health.
Leave a Comment