FINAL DATE: August 16, 2021
Bioscience Innovation Bootcamp 2021 for entrepreneurial scientists applications are now available. Inclusive Business Sweden , Villgro Africa in co-operation with Bio innovative Africa and BeCA-ILRI Hub have set up a bioscience innovation boot camp for entrepreneurial scientists in Eastern and Central Africa for 5 good days. This is to encourage them to grow innovative and suppliable biological based ideas including but unlimited to;
- Food and feed
- Wastewater treatment
- Plant and animal diseases diagnostics
- Green chemicals
- Increased chances of access to future financial support and technical support by Villgro Africa and Bio Innovative Africa.
- One will get skills in wrapping up your inventive idea and making it saleable and ready for financing.
- Participants will associate with a broad range of shareholders during the second regional Bio economy conference due to take place in November 2021.
- You will have the chance to cast your inventive idea to possible investors during the boot camp and a possibility to secure funding.
- Available to citizens and/or nationals of any of the countries as follows BeCA-ILRI Hub network and Bio Innovate Africa exists Cameroon, Congo Brazzaville, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo, Madagascar, Sao Tome and Principe, Gabon, Tanzania, Uganda, Sudan, South Sudan, Somalia.
Applicants should be:
Scientists/researchers working at a university, research organization or private company in any of the set countries.
a postgraduate student studying at any university or any research organisation in the above mentioned countries.
A devoted associative team of 3 members. It is so much ideally to have the idea emissary in the committee (30points).
Technical proof of the concepts will be much preffered over the unproven idealogies. (30 points)
Any innovative bio-based idea with potential to be commercialised (40 points)
For More African Opportunities subscribe to our list
Candidates should will have to finish an online application form
The documents below should be uploaded through the online platform:
- CVs of the team
- A support letter/email from your organization of affiliation (signed by e.g., the heads of department or supervisor)
- A PowerPoint document uploaded this way (format) using these guidelines.
- A single paged personal motivation statement by the team leader.
For more information about Bioscience Innovation Bootcamp 2021 for entrepreneurial scientists click here